The Museum’s 2018 Lecture Series, A New Look at Some Old and Not So Old Drugs continues February 21 from 1:00-2:30 PM EST. The program will be at DEA Headquarters and is open to the public. Webcasting available for those outside of the area.
The topic for February is Cocaine.
- Mark S. Gold, MD, Moderator
- DEA Intel Officer, Current Intelligence on Cocaine
- Bruce Goldberger, Ph.D and Mark Gold, MD., State of Florida, CDC and Coroners Death Records for Cocaine
- Jean Lud Cadet, MD, NIDA, Cocaine Changes the Brain and Damages It
- Tom Kosten, MD, Baylor College of Medicine, Treatment for Cocaine Overdoses or Addictions?
For questions, please contact the Museum at (202) 307-3463 or [email protected].